About TLC Physical Therapy, LLC
Many Women are paying more attention to changes in their bodies
...during recreation, work, pregnancy, and throughout their life span.
Specially trained physical therapists, like Tracy and Mari, use every facet of their physical therapy training and continuing education to evaluate and treat patients to enhance health and function. The physical therapist will evaluate your problem and design an individualized plan of care to improve your function and enable you to manage your symptoms more effectively.
Examples of pelvic/abdominal conditions treated
- Pregnancy related pain and dysfunction
- Incontinence/Pelvic Floor Weakness
- Pelvic Floor Tension/Pain
- Management after abdominal or vaginal surgery
- Sacroiliac dysfunction
- Male incontinence
- Male pelvic muscle pain
- Urinary urgency and frequency